Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I need help with excel. I can't get the program to open

Customer Question

i need help with excel. I can't get the program to open
Category: Programming
Expert:  Stefan T replied 8 months ago.
Hi I am Stefan. What operating system are you using?
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Sure

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I got excel to open but how do I create a line graph. I am not interested in paying more.

Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi! My name is***** can help you create a line chart in Excel.To do so, try these steps: 1. Select the range (columns and rows) in your spreadsheet that you'd like to chart.2. At the top of the program window, in the Insert tab, look for the Charts group, choose Line or Line with Markers (as you wish).3. Select the visual style of line chart you'd like from the options presented at the top of the program window.4. Click and drag the line chart to where you'd like it to exist on your page. As you edit the data in your spreadsheet, your line chart will automatically update to reflect those changes....and that should do it!