ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

My name is ***** ***** and I need help with ternary operators

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** and I need help with ternary operators in java
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a string and I want to add spaces to the end off a string if user input is greater than the string
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
Hi,can you post an example of what your code might look like, showing what you're trying to do?Perhaps examples of the string you're trying to lengthen, before and after, and the user input...and why is ternary operator necessary? Is it an assignment requirement?If you could post the original assignment description, that would help, too.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 6 months ago.
HI,are you still looking for an answer to this question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not, sorry