ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

The website we normally use macro no longer supplies

Customer Question

The website we normally use for this macro no longer supplies npi data. The website that is now listed in the code does. The only part of the program that needs to be changed is the code dealing with the website. It is a different layout so it requires a different code to pull the physicians practice location.
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Programmer before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope, thats it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIn which programming language is this code? EG: Excel Macro?Please let me know.