ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need this in 8 hours. I need it to be excellent quality

Customer Question

I need this in 8 hours. I need it to be excellent quality and 100% original work. I am willing to pay for better quality
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This assignment contains elements that you have learned over the past few weeks, including:Designing well-written and readable programs using a disciplined coding style, including documentation and indentation standards.
Demonstrating how to implement logic involving sequence, selection, and repetition using Visual Basic.
Creating useful and well-designed programs that use subroutines, functions, menus, dialog boxes, and other related form objects to solve practical business problems.This assignment will contain two (2) Parts: Event Planning Document and Coding phase. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.TicketSeller is a new startup ticketing company. It has contracted you to develop a Visual Basic system to sell and print tickets for your local basketball arena. The system will provide sales in a Microsoft Windows environment at the ticket office. Management will use your program as a prototype for a future global ticket system. Create your own sample data for the designs. Use your creativity in this design.Every software project can be broken down to two parts. The first is the screen design. It includes the graphical screen layout and how each object reacts when it is triggered. A simple example is an exit button. The graphical design will consist of a red button with the word “exit”. The event planning document will define the name of the button, how is it invoked, and the action that occurs. (See Part I below). For this part of the assignment, you will turn in an event planning document created in Word.The second part is the coding phase (see Part II below). This is the actual Visual Basic code to complete the actions defined in the event planning document. For this part of the assignment, you will turn in six (6) screen shots and a copy of all the code created to implement this ticket system. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.The second part is the coding phase (see Part II below). This is the actual Visual Basic code to complete the actions defined in the event planning document. For this part of the assignment, you will turn in six (6) screen shots and a copy of all the code created to implement this ticket system. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.Part I: Event Planning Document
The event planning document consists of a table that defines the actions for a specific object used on the Visual Basic form. This is an important component to complete before you start building the application for TicketSeller, because it provides a plan on how to implement your application. For example, if you have two (2) ticket prices, the event planning document will tell you to use a list box that displays two (2) ticket prices ($25 for upper level seats and $50 for lower level seats).1. Create an event planning document in which you input the information pertaining to your application including the following:
a. The object
b. The event trigger
c. The event process:
For this assignment, an example may be necessary. Please see the sample below and refer to Figure 3-68 on page 158 of the textbook for further example.Progam name: Ticketpgm | Object | btnExit - Developer: ***** ***** | Event Trigger | Click - Object: frmMainMenu | Event process | Close the windowYour assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.Part II: Coding Phase
You must submit the following for the completion of Part 2 of this assignment.A total of six (6) screen shots, one (1) for each screen including setup screen menu, main menu, sell screen, report screen menu, daily report screen, and weekly report screen.
The Visual Basic code for the entire subsystem.The next step in the process is to take the design you created in the last phase and implement it into Visual Basic. First create the forms and drop the objects to the form. Next write the code behind the scenes to create the menus. Remember, you are only to demonstrate the menu function and not create a major database to track sales.2. Create a Windows application to demonstrate the menu flow.
a. Create a main menu system for the:
i. setup game / ticket menu.
ii. sell tickets menu.
iii. reporting menu.b. Create a setup subsystem to enter:
i. games.
ii. dates.
iii. prices.
iv. seats.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
c. Create a sell subsystem to:
i. display available tickets.
ii. sell tickets and take them out of the available ticket pool.
iii. keep track of the total sales.
iv. provide a group discount (10 or more tickets for 1 transaction – 10% off).d. Business requires two (2) new screen reports to be generated from the ticketing system. The first screen report shows the daily activity, which shows the number of tickets sold and revenue generated. The second screen report is weekly results. It has the total tickets sold, the total revenue generated, and tickets available for sale. Create a report subsystem for daily and weekly sales.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Apply graphical user interface design principles.
Design conditional and iteration constructs appropriate to a given programming task.
Design well-written and readable programs using a disciplined coding style, including documentation and indentation standards.
Create Visual Basic applications that deploy on multiple platforms such as Web pages, Windows, and Office environments.
Demonstrate how to implement logic involving sequence, selection, and repetition using Visual Basic.
Create useful and well-designed programs that use subroutines, functions, menus, dialog boxes, and other related form objects to solve practical business problems.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi thank you. Just to confirm this answe is original work? Any copied work will cost me dearly so I want to make sure
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

I can provide the 4 months old code I wrote to you covering all the requirements. let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need code that has never been provided. Let me know plz. I'm willing to pay more for original work. I just need to make sure it hasn't been provided to anyone else. Would you be able to do this in the next 4-5 hours?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 8 months ago.

No friend. It is a lot of work. Even if I change, it will look the same. Let me opt out for others professionals to help you.

Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Any luck???? If not can you please refund me
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 8 months ago.

Paying someone to do your college work for you is still against college's plagiarism policies.