Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

I have some database entries that are displaying to my

Customer Question

I have some database entries that are displaying to my website users. The admin the programmer built does not include an option to remove those entries so I'm tasked with trying to find them using MyPHP Admin and removing them. There are 9 separate databases for the site and I am 90% sure the data is in one of two.
I think the biggest issue is identifying the table.
Any suggestions on how to find the appropriate tables and remove the data? Tools/dba to remove data (other than php admin). I'm not a dba and have limited experience with db.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The data query (or 'SELECT' if it's SQL) ...statement would be the one to alter or remove.

What data fields appear? and selected how?

And/or: what are the two tables or databases that are being queried in your opinion?

By examination of one or the other (or perhaps both) the identity of what is appearing and what needs removing should be evident.

But also: where the data is appearing, should also indicate what query has gone wrong.

Let me know some details (unless the above is a sufficient answer) and I will advise you further. Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

My other database guy has left for the day so I'll need to get back to you on this. Thank you for the response and I'll be in touch soon.

That's fine. Let me know more at your convenience.