ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

I need a tiered pricing spreadsheet built. Just need someone

Customer Question

I need a tiered pricing spreadsheet built.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just need someone to do this for me. I have a spreadsheet I've started but I need help. Is there a way to pay an hourly fee or something?
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: no. this is conceptually a really easy task to assign. but it's complex to implemetn in an excel sheet.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have two simple half-baked spreadsheets and I need to create a new one that works. I am trying to create a tiered pricing model that can be used to model pricing over a number of years. We are modeling subscription pricing and there are multiple tiers. Each tier needs to be incrementally modeled on top of the previous tiers.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.

I looked at your file- I take it you want the first sheet completed, using sheet 2 as a guide?

And since you already have some portions completed, are those adequate ?

And you really "just" need the applicable cells in C47:I67 populated with formulas to calculate your subscription counts for each year, tier and projection level (low/base/high)?

There are some other areas I don't quite follow, perhaps they aren't relevant (yet) ... row 10? row 21-29 ?

Are you also looking for a priceType option as used in the sample sheet?

-Ingo U

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't need the PriceType option. You have the main idea. I have clarified it all. I also think that I've figured it out. But, if you can help me finish it, or double check my work, that will be helpful. I'm not sure how this website works, it looks like I've already been charged $46 regardless of what happens. I don't think it's worth much more than that to complete the task. But if you have already been offered some money but have to complete a task, this is the task I need done. Please see the new Excel spreadsheet attached. Thanks!
Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.

Your deposit is 100% refundable if you decide to withdraw the question. And even after I've provided an answer it is still up to you to decide if it meets your needs. It's a bit of a good faith and honor system based approach.

I'll take anothere look at your new file in the morning to see if I can add any value to the situation.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What's the latest? Can you add any value?
Expert:  Ingo U replied 7 months ago.

My apologies,
I am out of ideas on this one at the moment.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Ingo U

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I get my money back?