ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Trying to start code on how to enter kilowatt hour, watt,

Customer Question

Trying to start code on how to enter kilowatt hour, watt, and hour use for a home appliance using a swing package. Most of everthing is complete by the suite. what needs to be included first?
JA: Sometimes programming issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have my GUI set up but need to know how to initiate the start; something like what step is next.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Programmer should know?
Customer: I have started this task about 12 times; sort of keep erasing. I need to start an utility audit program to calculate hours, watts, and kilowatts to determine cost.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I'd rather do it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks!
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why have I been referred to a new programmer? Can you assist? Why do I have to wait 24hrs? This is not service; however it is known that virtuality can never be 100% reliable.