ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a Matlab problem. I need to post a picture of the

Customer Question

I have a Matlab problem. I need to post a picture of the problem
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please post your picture, that shows the problem. Either use the 'paperclip' button in the Reply Editor of your JustAnswer Customer functions, or else email it to Customer Support at JustAnswer with attention to this question, or else post it via

www.filedropper.com

and Reply to me with the file posting URL address there, please. Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HelloI have uploaded the problem that I have. All the information regarding on how I need the solution is on the PDF file. One of the most important thing that I need you to take care of is; the extensive comments on how everything works as most of the grades go toward the comments.http://www.filedropper.com/matlabminorproject

I"d like to ask a routine question, one that is routine at this point:

- How soon do you need this competed?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HelloI need it on the 20th of March. You can choose any of the questions on the PDF file. You have to solve only one. I've attached two files that you might need for the solution. And please, be extensive with the comments.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

I sincerely ***** ***** I cannot do this assignment, or if so, if at all, I cannot be sure of completing it by the needed assignment date.

I have Opted Out in favor of any Expert in this category, that can do this assignment by the 20th of March. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HelloHow much more time do you need, if you were going to do it ? And, will my question now will be posted so Experts can see it ?

Your question will be posted immediately so other Experts can see it. As of now, in fact.

(I could not do this assignment at the present time, I don't think. There are factors of uncertainty about my being able to do it at all, and I'm sorry about that.)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you very much Russell. It's alright, good luck.