ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My name is ***** *****, you've answered this before but I

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** *****, you've answered this before but I can't get your .py to run in Python 3.5.1
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Python Programming: Write a simple ATM program. Ask the user to enter their account number, and then print their beginning balance. (Just make one up). Then ask them if they want to make a deposit or a withdrawal. Depending on their selection, call a function to perform the action that they wish. Then print the new balance. They should be able to do as many transactions as they wish, so use iteration here.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For LogicPro only"
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I'd need to know price range, and some other detials and can tell you how to get that mail over. Let me know.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, posted to wrong question.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.

What is the deadline?