Richard, Consultant
Experience:  Programming and Network consultancy for 15+ years
32989067

Connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields

Customer Question

connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer, Hostname, Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, and HDD_Size in Compuers table, write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that the fields Computer, Hostname will be displayed for all records from Computers table
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how would u do that?
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?
Customer: no just answer that above question i need help on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Programmer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

hi there and welcome

Do you want me to make this database for you?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer, Hostname, Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, and HDD_Size in Compuers table, write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that the fields Computer, Hostname will be displayed for all records from Computers table. No I want you to write the sql query string sqlstr such that the fields computer, hostanme will be displayed for all records?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, the query is

select computer, hostname from computers;

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

if you have any problems please let me know else please do the service rating via one of the stars at the top then submit

Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is that how write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that the fields Computer, Hostname will be displayed for all records from Computers table.?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

yes, that is the query string to get the results as you specified.