Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor
Experience:  Completed BSIT concentration Software Engineering, tutored other students and classmates in Java and VB.net, C++, and Obj C.
68869132

How take you answer my question, and how many question i can

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: how long take you answer my question
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: and how many question i can ask
Category: Programming
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Someone generally gets to a question within a few minutes, unless it is difficult, time consuming, or is underpaid (too much work for the price) someone like me responds as soon as possible. We are users of the site just like you, so the delay is variable. You can ask questions, you are not limited to a single question, though it is considerate to remember we get paid to answer questions, at the cost of our time. If you have 30 questions in a test, and you want them all answered, you would want to pay for all of them. :) I hope this answers your questions, and if you have a further few questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for using JustAnswers, and don't forget to accept and rate! :)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
tomorrow i have quiz in this quiz i have 20 question and 25 min for answer how can you help me for pass this quiz ?
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 9 months ago.

I can offer to allow you to call me, and talk you through it on the phone. You can tell me the question, and I can give you the best answer I can give. I may not be correct in all instances, but I can help. If you wish to have that service, I will only charge you 10 dollars in addition to this question.