ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am trying to install and register a copy of Heavy Truck

Customer Question

I am trying to install and register a copy of Mitchell Heavy Truck software. This software is designed to help mechanics diagnose heavy truck issues. So I can install the software but when i register i need a floppy disk and my laptop does not have a driver for that. So I used VFD and it says the program is too big for the memory. Any ideas i could try?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Floppy disks are pretty ancient, does it say or do you know why it wants a floppy disk? Maybe we can bypass it.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin,yes remote session would work. Just tell me what program you like to use to remotely connect. I will be out all day but maybe around 5 CST I will be back. Would you like to do it then?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Sure, I'll be here at that time.

Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:

https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=ff6d92f6-5d6a-440d-839f-636a37c0ac98

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.