ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My Name is ***** *****, I have a python project I have to

Customer Question

My Name is ***** *****, I have a python project I have to finish and I have most of it done. I'm getting stuck finishing it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need 2 scripts one script to run a code and one script for the GUI. I finished the script for the code. I'm almost done with the GUI but can't get anything to show up on the GUI
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 10 months ago.

What version of python do you use?

If available, could you please attach or upload all relevant requirements, assignment handouts,

details, work in progress or any other related file(s)?

Thanks,
Ingo