Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

I'm getting an E34 Error on a Sharp XE-A202. I was

Customer Question

I'm getting an E34 Error on a Sharp XE-A202. I was reprogramming in sales tax last night and think I messed this up. How do i correct?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It won't let me use the CA/At/NS key for cash transactions. I can you the check and credit card keys but not cash
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Programming category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The meaning of the error is an "overflow" limitation, which means that a number was entered that is outside of the allowed range.

It is possible that you have set a "limit" amount. For example, you can set PO amount limits, manual tax limits, etc.