ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a user account that keeps showing up on my computer

Customer Question

I have a user account that keeps showing up on my computer and there is a red "?" next to it. This user has downloaded several apps including Feedly Mini and Winthruster_2016__setup (1).exe. Which the network security has identified as a threat and infected file. The user starts off S-1-5-21-4234198663-3399290389-2374015734b
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: last extension is 1004 & 1008 - 2 user accounts. The digital signature is Sha1. HPPSdr(1).exe and HP Webpack and GS Pre-Connect. No to mention Mindsparks-Snap My Screen. It appears that they can gain access to the my system. Also installed is TDSSKiller to Kasperski, sh_remover.exe Are these files that should be with windows. They have all been downloaded well after the purchase of the computer by this unkown user?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

Can you allow me to connect to your computer to see the problem and resolve it for you?