ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I built a page that uses select options to make an ajax call

Customer Question

I built a page that uses select options to make an ajax call to generate information based on the selected option and to also call / generate new select options. It works flawlessly, however I wanted to attach images to my select options which isn't possible using css. So I found a jquery plugin that works called ms-Dropdown-master ( http://www.fundamental-aikido.com/sites/all/libraries/ms-Dropdown-master/examples/index.html ) When I start the page, everything works. As soon as I select my options and the new select option is generated, things begin to freeze up. Need some help. Example page: http://packagebeesforsale.com/study__comparision_test4.php It's a work in progress, but you will notice that when you select an option that it generates the related details. To see where things freeze up please look at the select option bellow the words: .horizontal__clear_both__header__group_title If you select the option: Font-Family it should generate another select option using the ms-Dropdown-master. It shows up as expected. You can select its options.....however all the parent options are now frozen. So I need a programmer to fix this little problem. It's probably just a simple line of code or two to fix...I just can't figure it out. Mark
Category: Programming
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mark I will be Able to assist you. please give me a bit to look into the examples tuou gave to see if that is enough information to give you a solution.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me jump online a second
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Look also at packagebeesforsale.com/study__comparison _test7.php.On the secondition select option choose font-family. You will see in this case that all the options are selectable......it's like all the select options need to be cycled through again through the ms_drop_down. The crux here however is that when the second select option chooses another option that now the Ajax doesn't fire off.