Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

My website is www.easyjust.com.au. The problem I am having

Customer Question

My website is www.easyjust.com.au. The problem I am having is related to Variations in products. When I set up a new product it works fine except when you try to look at the variations the site can not find the file photo.
Go to Chairs>Air Chair>Choose a Colour
Do you think you can help?
Trevor
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think the problem you are asking about is, the drop-down menu for chair color, when the choice is changed, does not 'do' anything and the Chair picture remains 'White' in color.

Do you know how to make such a drop-down menu actually change an image, in WordPress code? Have you thought of using JavaScript code for that page function? if so I can help.

Adding some script code - something fairly simple and standard - would 'activate' the change-of-image that would display chair colors properly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thaqnks Russell,I am no Wordpress expert so had not thought of your solution. Would it stay stable or is there a chance it would go out of kilter each time I updated something?
Would sort of cost am I looking at?Many thanks,Trevor

I could write that script for you - if your time-frame for completion was not large.

Or you could crib a script from several public sources of no cost.

Javascript is just a block of code, that any browser can run, and you put a block at the head of the web page, and a tag or two in the drop-down menu element, and there you are, pretty much.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Russell,I was not really interested in the live chat thing. I only said yes because i thought that was the next step required. We can do it by email or however you like. You have my email address from the site. I just want it fixed and you seem to know what you are doing.Best regards,Trevor

I understand - but, JustAnswer regulations require me to use the Chat feature here, not your email address... unless I picked up on your Phone Call service request, which I am unable to do at this time.

Do you know how to edit a web page, in the HTML code? or do you just use the WordPress functions to create or alter the pages on your site?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am assuming they will refund my $28.Trevor

I have no power over refunds. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.