GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Is there someone who is an expert on Wordpress? I am trying

Customer Question

Is there someone who is an expert on Wordpress? I am trying to edit a page on my website but there is only an "update" button and no publish button like there has been previously when I have edited. I have edited a lot on this site before with no issues. However, someone recently updated wordpress on it and also migrated it to another url which may have done this. I am running chrome and have cleared cache.
Category: Programming
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. First, let's look under Screen Options and make sure that column view is selected, for two columns. Let me know if that corrects the problem. If it does not, I have several other troubleshooting suggestions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I never got email notification that you answered - sorry! The problem has been found. Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I'm happy that it worked out for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Have a great day!