Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

How are you
, yes I am looking needed a AI program like

Customer Question

Customer: yes hello how are you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes I am looking for help needed for making a AI program like Braina or Mako that learns while I go maybe able to read my log files and recognition type if any simple like that I can change the memory value wanted to use 100 gig for it that's why I was looking.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

This definitely isn't something that would be simple, but I can help you with getting started. Do you plan on developing yourself? What type of dev experience do you have? Is there an IDE with which you are already familiar?