ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am interested in development of a web-compatible

Customer Question

I am interested in development of a web-compatible application that will allow a patient/staff to access a website schedule of physicians' availabilities (starting with one physician), select an appointment slot from this schedule, and pay for that reserved slot at the time of scheduling. This would be similar to selecting your seat on a flight and paying for that flight at the time the reservation is made. The application needs to run in a web environment, and needs to accept Paypal and credit card payments to reserve these appointments. Additionally, the subscribing patien/stafft needs to submit/enter a minimal set of demographic information associated with any reservation that can be accessed by staff/physician.
Category: Programming
Expert:  TexasAtty replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Several years ago used support from Just Answer to develop a small application for a client. Again I have a need. Can you/Just Answer develop an app that allows a person to select an appointment slot from a posted schedule of availability, and 2) allow payment for that selection at the time of scheduling? If so, what would you estimate to be the cost?For example, suppose Dr. A is in fairly high demand (e.g., child psychiatrist), but who does not participate in any health insurance plans due to administrative red tape, inadequate reimbursement, etc, but is willing to be available to see patients on a pre-paid basis at 4:00, 4:30 and 4:45 on Tuesdays...I would like prospective patients to be able to open an app that lists Dr. A's appointment availabilities, allows the patient to book an appointment, and requires that the patient pay fro the service at the time the appointment is made. I think an analogy would be selecting your seat on an airplane and paying for your ticket in the same encounter. I think a prototype would include one recurring schedule with ability to pay by Paypal or credit card. Probably a smartphone app would be the most accessible platform.
.
Expert:  Leela-TheProgrammer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

I would like to discuss with you more details on the project and also if it is Iphone app or android phone app or windows phone app?

Can we have a quick call to discuss the same?

Regards,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question: Can you develop app that accomplished requested scheduling and payment, and if so,estimated development cost?

To answer the question, I would need more details as I requested earlier before I can answer your question.

If you have any deadline, please let me know the same.

Thanks,

Leela