Jason Carlamere
Jason Carlamere,
Experience:  Technical Director at PNC Financial Services
91387029

On ipad safari, advance, web data... can dating/hook-up web

Customer Question

Customer: On ipad safari, advance, web data... can dating/hook-up web sites be in there if it was only a pop up?(or) Do you have to click on it, to be in the web data? and last the hook-up web sites have different size next to them? Same sites but different size 0.3kb and 6.kb example same site?. I found at least 12 different hook-up sites, will hook-up sites get in your data if you are looking at porn? I am just trying to figure this out.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i pad history is cleared, but if you click on advance then, click on web data. I want to know... to what extent do you have to be on the site for it to show up in the web data? can it be a pop-up from another web page, or do you physically have to click on the site? also there are different size amours next to the exact same web site 6kb on one the 3kb on another and 0.3kb on another (same web address was on there 10 plus times)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Programming Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will answer your question. I believe that the reason the websites are in the website data is because they were advertisements on another site visited. The reason that I believe this is because I opened safari and went to match.com. I didn't navigate the site at all I simply went to the main page. I checked the web data area and in fact match.com was there but the size was much larger then what you state above. I have 12.8 KB.

I wanted to verify that it was an advertisement so I visited yahoo.com which is littered with ads. I then checked the Website data again and I had tons of small sized websites. So I think it is safe to say that if the website is showing up with such a small size then it is in fact an advertisement from another visited site. With that being said, I do not know about your porn site question. But with this information it is certainly a possibility.

I hope this has answered your question and any further assistance needed feel free to reach out.

Hello Pam, I just wanted to reach to see if you are satisfied with your response. If you are then it would be great if you can rate my service if not then let me know and I can help you further. Thanks. Jason