ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need a Java Web application that will allow a user to

Customer Question

I need a Java Web application that will allow a user to create, read, update, and delete records in product and customer tables of the store database for an online store. The application will run in a Web page and connect to a MySQL database backend.
Implement a client/server application in which a client communicates directly with a server. The server will store product and customer information in two separate files. The client application will allow a user to request product and customer info
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.

Hello Gary - My name is ***** ***** I will help you with your code. To properly assist you I will need to know a few things. First - When you say Java Web Application are you talking about an Applet that runs in a browser ? Second - Do you have the database schema that shows what the product and customer tables should have as columns. Lastly - When you say client/server and the client communicate directly with the server ? Do you mean some sort of Class to Class communication like RMI where the Server has a Java Program running and the Client has a Java programming running ? Please answer these questions and I will evaluate further.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The Java application is built in NetBeans and using MySQL. The applet runs in a browser yes. Do not have product or customer tables yet will be assigned later. (To begin with need a user to create, read, update, and delete records in product and customer tables of the store database for an online store.) The client/server (class to class). This application will run on my laptop.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is the first week assignment there are five assignments total. Each week add different sections to it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 11 months ago.

Hi

There are statements saying different things:

E.g

- Web application that will allow a user to create, read, update, and delete records in product and customer tables

- server will store product and customer information in two separate files.

1. Do you want to use database of files?

-allow a user to request product and customer info

2. Will the application only request for information from server or create, read, update, and delete records?

3. Which IDE you are using to run the java web applications?

4. Which server are you using?

Please answer these queries.

Hi Gary - Thank you for answering the questions that I asked. The last question that I have is.. since you do not have the schema - are you looking for a place holder to perform the insert/update/delete of the database. I asked this because I am confused as to how you would like me to give you SQL if you do not have any information on the tables.