Robert
Robert, Consultant
Experience:  years of consulting experience with large and small nyc firms
23372949

I can't login with my usename and password. Somehow on one

Customer Question

I can't login with my usename and password. Somehow on one tablet I can post, but on my other two tablets I can't. Also, I somehow have a different blog and user name that I don't want. Everything worked fine last night, today pfffft.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Somehow the problem resolved itself. If you haven't thought about it, never mind for now
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

probably you were on the wrong page for some reason and closing and opening the app got you back to your normal page.

anyway i am glad it worked out for you. please post back in if you need more assistance