ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

When I make the page width smaller a black box appears under

Customer Question

When I make the page width smaller a black box appears under the menu bar and search button, and above the image that I have positioned at the top of the page.
Category: Programming
Expert:  katich4programming replied 11 months ago.

Dear sir,

Are you talking about web page. It would be helpful if you can give me more details about the problem like: which browser ru using ? This web page is designed in which language ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is a web page created using WordPress running the BeTheme. The problem occurs on both IE and Chrome.
The problem occurs on most pages that have the main menu bar but not on the home page which does have that menu.
See www.macroview365.com

Sorry i have not worked on wordpress. And when i tried hitting the URL i didnt find the issue ur describing. I will be opting out.