Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor
Experience:  Completed BSIT concentration Software Engineering, tutored other students and classmates in Java and VB.net, C++, and Obj C.
68869132

1. You are in an environment requiring support of gh volume

Customer Question

1. You are in an environment requiring support of high volume of concurrent online users with minimal downtime and satisfactory completion of transactions. What type of server will help you in accomplishing these requirements reliably and with high performance? Describe why.2. How does Mullins define database performance in our text book? List the five factors that influence performance and briefly define two of the factors.3. The read efficiency is the percentage of times a data page is found in the data cache memory (or buffer pool) without requiring a physical I/O. To avoid physical disk I/O operations, the proper cache size must be calculated and set. How do you calculate the appropriate size and what are the down sides for both too small and too large cache space?4. What are the potential benefits of using SQL in stored procedures? Describe two benefits.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.

minimum word count?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You are in an environment requiring support of high volume of concurrent online users with minimal downtime and satisfactory completion of transactions. What type of server will help you in accomplishing these requirements reliably and with high performance? Describe why.
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 11 months ago.

Just a few questions before I get started on this, first:

Do you still need this?

Do you have a deadline?

Can you answer the #2 pre-question, or give me the answer to work with as I do not have a textbook "How does Mullins define database performance in our text book?" This should be a direct quote from the textbook and cited as such in your references. I can do neither of those things. As to the rest, easily done! Let me know when you need this by!