Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor
Experience:  Completed BSIT concentration Software Engineering, tutored other students and classmates in Java and VB.net, C++, and Obj C.
68869132

I have a number of email addresses, 2 with owned domains, an

Customer Question

I have a number of email addresses, 2 with owned domains, an office 365 address and 2 yahoo addresses, I would very much like to have them all in the one google email client. Is this possible and can you help me set it up?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

It is possible and very very easy! Gmail (Google Mail) actually assists in this by populating the fields for you in most cases. All you need to do is follow the directions! See link below for those! Please let me know if you need anything else!

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/import-manage-multiple-email-accounts-gmail/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris, yes I have tried most of this. My problem is that I have created two domains through the google engine and it wont allow me to set up both on the one client. I also need some guidance on how to then set up my inbox for the multiple accounts. I was hoping someone could coach me through it step by step.

Ah, I see, so you already have two "google accounts" as it were. 4 steps to complete that:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-link-multiple-gmail-accounts-together-in-4-easy-steps/

As for step by step, you may want to request a phone call, as doing that via this format will make it difficult, as we do not sit at our computers as if this is a job most days, we are all users of the website, just as you are. We only get paid when answers are accepted. :) Considering the variability in what you are trying to do, I can link up directions, I can even set them in order and type them all out here. If you are not comfortable following them, best to get on the phone. :) Let me know what you want to do! (A phone call request will open this to all available experts, so it may not be me you get on the phone!)