ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need this project down in Visual Basics based Desktop.

Customer Question

I need this project down in Visual Basics for Windows based Desktop. Please let me know if you can do it. Need it by Thursday, possibly Friday the latest. Research Program 1: You are hired by the University to create an application that will be replacing
the online internal promotional form due to the fear of inputting personal applications online. Your job is to: ***** ***** proposal Breakdown using a Flow chart Create a working prototype of the existing online form (example: http://hr.wfu.edu/promotiontransfer/)
Category: Programming
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain your requirement with more details? Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do the proposal and flow chart. I need the project done in vb desktop for windows. It is basically an online application. The link shows you an application to base your design on and go from there.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

The vost of question will not cover the application coding as it will need way more effort than the cost of the question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more would it cost?