ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

LOOKING C++ PROGRAMMER logicpro In this project, you will be

Customer Question

LOOKING FOR A C++ PROGRAMMER logicpro In this project, you will be modifying and combining code from your previous “tweet” projects to simulate a console based Twitter-like app. Consistent with Twitter, your program should be able to create and manage
multiple accounts. Each account should have a user, a userpage that displays tweets, the capability to post tweets and follow others, as well as the ability to search tweets via hashtags. instruction pdf and previous code will be provided.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have been recommended, :) .
The pdf is the instructions and the zip file contains all the twitter cpp projects iv done before.
deadline is December 3rd.
please let me know if you need anything else done.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what if the deadline got extended ?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

still no idea

Expert:  Arty replied 1 year ago.

Hi.
I can write this program for you till Dec, 3. If I need additional information I will ask here.

Expert:  Arty replied 1 year ago.

Okay. I have few questions regarding this project, before I started.
1. There is a requirement on code organization:
"your program’s design (such as how you organize your classes, functions, and etc..) will be inspected and graded according to a set rubric. You will find the Final Project
Rubric linked to the Final Project in Canvas." Can you provide more details what is a requirement how to organize classes, functions etc... ? In your code I don't see use of classes, just a set of files with C-like code. Should I follow the same rules (I mean no classes and C-like procedural non-OOP coding)?
2. Should the session be persisted? I noticed you are using plain text files like 'followers.txt', Is there a requirement to save and restore session each time you run the program? If yes, is there any requirement on the session storage format?
3. What is your level in C++ , which topics on C++ you have already learned? May I use classes/templates/other C++ features?