Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

Wiley Cross-Battery Assessment System Software (X-bass), I

Customer Question

For my Wiley Cross-Battery Assessment System Software (X-bass), I cannot run the program (enter raw scores) because I get an error message referring to macros. The start page says that the macros have been disabled. The error statement says that macros may not be available for this notebook. Suggestions?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your program a trial version? if so, the expiration of the trial version will cause the disabling of macro function, and macros will no longer work.

If another program used in conjunction with WC-BASS is a trial version whose trial period has expired, that also could cause the failure of the program to operate or run successfully.