ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need help writing this Java Web Application Assignment.

Customer Question

I need help writing this Java Web Application Assignment. "Create a car loan application webform (index.html) that allows users to enter: Sales price of the car Down Payment or trade-in allowance number of months for the loan APR Once the data are entered,
data should be passed using GET to the CalcLoanServlet, which calculates the monthly payment and total interest to be paid. The servlet will then pass this data to a page DIFFERENT than the web form page (results.jsp). This page must display: The Price The
Trade-in/Down Payment The Loan Principal (Price - Down Payment/Trade-in) Loan Term in months APR The monthly payment (calculated by the servlet) The total amount of interest paid over the life of the loan (calculated by the servlet) NOTE: the output must be
in a TABLE, with the first column the labels and the second column the results: Car Price: $40000.00 Trade-in/Down Payment: $15000.00 Loan Principal: $25000.00 Loan Term: 48 months APR: 6.00% Monthly Payment: $587.13 Total Interest Paid: $3182.03 Hints: This
assignment is unlike the one in the example in that control passes to a different page (results.jsp) instead of back to the original page. The difference is not difficult, however. The HTML page with the original webform will not need to include EL variables,
since the data are passing to results.jsp instead of back to the same page. Of course, the page in the forward statement will need to be results.jsp instead of index.jsp."
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

By when you need this done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wednesday (11/18)
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

Do you use netbeans?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

I have submitted updated offer looking at effort needed for this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to reject the offer. Thank you though
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

np