ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Can GNUPlot create a graph with variable values plotted on

Customer Question

Can GNUPlot create a graph with variable values plotted on the graph instead of the standard '+' for every data point?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me exactly what you want plotted:

I am presuming that you have so far used Gnuplot with default parameters. And have gotten data points marked with + signs, on the graph.

I would guess that you want either lines between the data points, or actually the value of each data point placed upon the data point instead of a + sign... is that the case, and if so, which of the two cases is what you are looking for?