Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I am sorry to hear that your urgent need for an answer was not met in time (possibly owing to the hour being late in the evening in most of the US?) I think you still deserve some sort of an answer, though your request to cancel has been noted.
App store logos would need to be
1. located and displayed in a web browser
2. right-clicked on, each logo or image file, and
3. Save Image As option chosen, and
4. a location chosen to save the logo image file on your local hard disk.
5. Then, you would need to upload each logo file to you site (if that is allowed? perhaps you have to reference the logos in-place in Google's system, in which case steps 3 and 4 above would read:
choose the Copy Image Location option, then Paste that URL address for the logo file into your website as a link, e.g. <IMG URL=url/url/url/url> more or less, where url/url/url/url would be the Copy'd and Paste'd logo image file.).... so I guess, if you could do that, you could forget about uploading the file, and just provide a link to it on your site. This depends upon Google policies.