ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I recently downloaded a free text to speech program, Zaba

Customer Question

I recently downloaded a free text to speech program, Zaba Reader from the internet.
The original download included quite a few voices which were poor to say the least but I liked the basic program. I then went on to download two extra paid voices which work wonderfully.
My question is, how can I remove all the free voices so that I only have a choice of the two I paid for. By default it keeps going back to a Microsoft (Anna) voice that I hate and I then have to change it.
Can I just go into the program on the hard drive and delete them. I'm guessing it's not that simple.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

The voices on this program are not a seperate entity but they are part of a larger file which is integrated and cannot be seen as an open folder from where you may delete anything. Unfortunately, they have not provided any option to select a DEFAULT voice that would make other voices irrelevant.

So in this case, you do not have the option to basically delete any of the voices that have come along with the program.

Expert:  Aitizaz replied 1 year ago.

anything else you would like to know?

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason