Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

I want to cancel my membership in this program immediatly,

Customer Question

I want to cancel my membership in this program immediatly, xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** would like to provide what answer to your question I can.

What to advise you to do depends upon whether you are asking to cancel membership in JustAnswer.com, or in some other website or service etc. If you are cancelling membership with JustAnswer.com, please see below. If cancelling membership for some other site or service, I advise you to contact the Customer Support department for the particular service or website. (If you tell me what site or service, I can get information as to the number to contact etc.)

As for cancelling membership or subscription to or with JustAnswer.com: for all such issues I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

I myself (as a JustAnswer Expert) have no power over billing, payments, charges, subscription status or plans, etc., so I must refer your concern to them.