ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

SELECT * Owner; WHERE CONDITIONS INSERT INTO Owner VALUES

Customer Question

SELECT * Owner;
WHERE CONDITIONS
INSERT INTO Owner
VALUES (1205, 'Wonderland', 'Alice',
'*****@******.***');
UPDATE Player
salary =(###) ###-####
WHERE player_id = 323
SELECT FROM Player
WHERE salary >(###) ###-####
DELETE FROM Owner
last_name = "Jones" AND first_name = "Jerry"
UPDATE Game
WHERE
SET home_score = 17,
visitors_score = 23;
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By tomorrow should I email you everything I have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
Instructions
The following list of what he or she is trying to do:
Add a new owner named Alice Wonderland with an owner ID of 1205 and a contact e-mail of***@******.***
INSERT INTO Owner
VALUES (1205, 'Wonderland', 'Alice', '*****@******.***')Update player 323's salary to $1,800,000
UPDATE Player
salary =(###) ###-####WHERE player_id = 323Display all players whose salary is greater than $1,000,000
SELECT FROM Player
WHERE salary >(###) ###-####
Delete owner ***** ***** from the database
DELETE FROM Owner
last_name = "Jones" AND first_name = "Jerry"Update game 0105 with the final score
UPDATE Game
SET home_score = 17,
visitors_score = 23Note: For this assignment, you will use Microsoft Access 2010 to open the database file provided. If you do not have Microsoft Access 2010, you may download a free trial version of Microsoft Office 2010, which includes Microsoft Access 2010, from the Microsoft website.Tasks:Open the Microsoft Access file "Football.accdb" by double-clicking on it. You will see the small database created for the fantasy football league.
Familiarize yourself with the database by opening and examining the data in each table.
There are two queries included with the database that will display some of the information contained in the tables. Double-click each of these to see the results of the query.
Once you are familiar with the database, proceed to the next section.Examine and Correct the Faulty SQL Statements
For each SQL statement listed above, identify the SQL statement errors.
Once you have identified the errors, rewrite the SQL statements so that they will work.
Note: Take special precautions with Statement 5 above. If you run the statement as it is written above, you will overwrite the scores of all of the existing games in the database.Execute the Statements
On the Create tab, in the Queries group, click Query Design.
When prompted to add tables, click the Close button.
On the Query Tools Design tab, in the Results group, click on the down arrow below the word View and select SQL View. This is where you will compose your SQL statements. Feel free to type the statements above into the SQL View window and run them (see Step 4) to view the errors. (Note: Take special precautions with Statement 5 above. If you run the statement as it is written above, you will overwrite the scores of all of the existing games in the database.)
To run your SQL statements against the database, click the Run button in the Results group. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to modify data in your database. Click Yes. Close the query and save it as "Statement n", where n is the statement number listed above. For example, you will save the first statement as "Statement 1".
Repeat this process for each SQL statement provided above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an Access database name Football_Team
A good friend of yours is starting a fantasy football league and has created a small database to track the team owners, teams, players, and games. Your friend knows that you are taking a database fundamentals class and has asked you to help. Your friend is not able to figure out why the database is not getting modified in any way. Your friend has given you a copy of the following:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there,
can you please answer back
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Please provide me Access Database and requirements.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying but I can upload the database
Can you please provide any extra information on how to upload the database
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you do it or not let me know so we can cancel everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't do anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CANCEL EVERYTHING
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

ok, I am opting out for other experts.