ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a tab (button) as a way of navigating on my website.

Customer Question

I have a tab (button) as a way of navigating on my website. On the page in dreamweaver cs3 it shows only one button but when I view it on the web everyone of the buttons is doubled please help
Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you can give me the actual HTML code from the site, for the tabs/buttons, I can edit out the superfluous buttons, I think.

Or, if you prefer, let me know the page address and I will show how to edit out the HTML on that page. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Through a process of elimination in the code I managed to find the problem and I fixed it. Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am glad to hear that the problem has been solved.

Thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com. I hope your experience was such that you will return at another time to this site, to ask another question or questions should you have need.