ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My union has asked me to rebuild their website (good at

Customer Question

My union has asked me to rebuild their website (good at graphics and built a few sites they liked) but they have 3 dispatch halls with 3 membership work lists and they want to have: 1) One Out of work list instead of 3 2) Video screen listing ALL work
at all 3 locations on each screen so you had access to bid on all work not location only 3) Website tied into office system so the members could log in and bid on those jobs from home, change contact info and have some market research data entered by the members
online instead of someone entering it from paper files at the office 4) Pay dues or donate to causes online at website Website design I have no problem with - it's tying into their office network for the features to interact that I'm unsure of
Category: Programming
Expert:  Leela-TheProgrammer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you provide more details on what you mean by "it's tying into their office network for the features to interact that I'm unsure of".

If you feel a quick phone call would help, please let me know.

Regards,

Leela