ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

My name is
, I am trying to write a java program that

Customer Question

Customer: My name is david
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to write a java program that circumvented by representing an integer as an array. It must be an interactive program that add two integers up to 50 digits each.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Programming Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Are you saying that the fee is $20 not to wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

Hello can you please provide more info