ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Having problems in Firefox. i downloaded the newest version

Customer Question

Hi. Having problems in Firefox. i downloaded the newest version yesterday, but the problem continues. Up comes the message - firefox is not responding. Then when it's working I get warning - unresponsive script - what do you want to do? debug? - end script - etc. I've clicked on debug but than don't know what to do with all of the info comes up...Please help. This has been going on for days now. thanks
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask which version of Windows or Mac OS you are running?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi.. I am on a laptop and OS is Windows. I had help yesterday from Hewlett Packard and the tech discovered that when I switched to explorer - no noted problems.. hence only with Firefox - the problem is still present and ongoing, even as i type this to you....Firefox flashes and says not responding. Do u need to switch to a phone conversation for this?

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.