ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

It looks like you have already done the program that I have

Customer Question

Hi, it looks like you have already done the program that I have to write for an assignment but your zip folder is set to private. Do i need to make a mediafire account to access your zip file??
Also, I have 3 other assignment programs and 5 lab programs that I have to write for the class but I am nowhere near programmer savvy nor will I ever be. This is just a "check the block" class for my degree and I simply just don't have the time to put into this class due to going through a divorce, being a single parent, juggling full time work, etc.
My question is would I be able to send you the word documents of each of the assignments for writing the code?? I appreciate your help with all this and I completely understand if this will not be feesable.
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide more information on program you need help with so that i can help you better

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For my assignment 2 it looks like you have already dine the exact same program for someone else and have the zip file on mediafire.Assignments 3 4 and 5 I have not started yet.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

Please note you will have to create a separate question for Program 3

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

And for program 2 i will have to send you a revised offer looking at effort needed. Please confirm

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i just ask for the zip file for assignment 2?Its from this link: http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=999&quickkey=1q38p1t5w69f17l&origin=download
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure who did it last time..but i can solve Assignment 2 for you for the updated offer price this weekend

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment #2 is due by this sunday night (18 October), will you be able to send me the code beforehand?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

yes can do before that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for Assignments 3, 4, 5, I would each have to make another question that will have me pay $71 - $100 for each question/response?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

i can't commit to that as they can cost more if they are complex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, i will not be able to ask the other 3 questions and it looks like I have to pay the $100 for assignment #2's question or I was just charged $71 for nothing...just curious if this is refundable or not
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out for other experts to help you better .Best wishes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can I just have the assignment #2 done since I have already been charged?
Expert:  R. Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I may be able to assist, however, Which programming language is it? I was not able to determine based on infor in thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C++
Expert:  R. Michael replied 1 year ago.

My appology, I must opt out. Another programmer would better suite your needs with C++.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Instead of assignment #2, can I please have assignment #3 done? If it is considered complex, please suggest the new charge and I will most likely accept it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or does it have to be assignment #2? if so then that is fine
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I can provide #2

Let me know

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need it friend. I am the expert who did #2, let me know if you stil need it