Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher
Experience:  Qualified professional. More than 10 years of experience in C and CPP
50064670

I just changed my site's SSL Certificate through GoDaddy,

Customer Question

I just changed my site's SSL Certificate through GoDaddy, however now I receive the following error when I try to access the HTTPS site in Chrome.
"SSL connection error. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have."
The site shows when I use http:// address, but the Admin bootstrap CMS we had designed no longer works on some pages either.
I'm guessing that I have to either change the Certificate code in the PHP programming or change how the certificate is called, but I really have no idea. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This error comes up in Firefox:"Secure Connection FailedAn error occurred during a connection to www.wagontrailrv.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I check your certificates on godaddy and change it if needed ? Please accept my offer if you are interested.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jins,
Thank you for your offer. GoDaddy just replied stating that the certificate is still being installed and may take up to 48 hours to complete. If I still have issues after the installation is complete I will contact you. This is the first time I've used this site so am not sure of the procedures.- Jon
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Okay, take your own time. If you need help from my side, just leave a message here.

regards

Jins