Raj
Raj, Computer Engg.
Experience:  MS CS, 5+ Experience in Programming and Database (ERP)
16752232

Does it cost money to have help with my c++ code? By help, I

Customer Question

Does it cost money to have help with my c++ code? By help, I mean most of it..i'm really stuck with this one.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's my grade - C++You are to write a program that will compute a students grade. The input will be a students name, a first and last name, followed by four (4) grades. Each test has a different weight, so you will also read the weight of each test. The weight is a percentage that the current grade used in computing the final average. Each input grade will have a weight immediately following the grade.
Your output will be the student's name, last name listed first, followed by a comma (,) followed by the student's first name, followed by a numeric average (accurate to one decimal point) followed by a letter grade. When calculating a student's average, make sure the percentages total to 100% and if not, print an error message.Example input:
Tommy Mixon 90 20% 85 20% 90 20% 88 40%Example output:
Mixon, Tommy 88.2 BHints:
The name is ***** ***** of two strings, so you read into two string variables (firstN, lastN). You will read a grade (one variable) then the percentage (one variable) then read the "%" character. You don't need to use or save the % character; it is just in the way for input. But I like the % sign in the input. The percentage needs to be divided by 100 for scaling the grade, (grade * percentage) for each grade. Add the four values together and you will have the student's average (no dividing by 4 here). The last entry is "done" and it is a sentinel value indicating this is the end of the data.**Your program continues to run until "done" is entered. CANNOT USE ARRAYS OR CLASSES as we haven't covered them in class yet.*
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, yes its not free. Also have you written any code yet

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing that is working. my while loops are messed up. If you would, just write the whole thing. thanks!
I didn't mention this in the question, but it needs to be in a while loop.
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Let me know the deadline

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow by noon
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Will have it ready before the deadline

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to cancel my order. I got the program working myself. Thank you though!