Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

I have a google my business page. The google review box

Customer Question

I have a google my business page. The google review box for my customers doesn't come up for them to leave a review. My page is verified. The page is +Doksyn. Can you explain this and help out? Thanks
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Google suffered a temporary indexing outage beginning of October that prevented them from correctly serving reviews for some listings.

You will need to get in touch with Google if you are experiencing problems with the review service.

Let them know:
* URL of the affected listing (you can find it by clicking on “Link” in the top right bar of your listing’s Place Page)
* are reviews missing from the “Reviews by Google users” or “Reviews from around the web” section
* date reviews went missing
* number of reviews missing

You can report the missing reviews at:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/business

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This did not address my question. I don't have reviews missing. The box for my customers to even write a review does not even show up. I am not sure if this is a problem with Google or my settings. I have been trying to contact Google and I never get an email or a phone that I requested.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, this problem is likely also related to the review feature, and will need to be reported to Google using the same report process.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They don't respond. I have tried.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Check your spam and junk email folders, see if their reply may be there.

If not, you could try calling Google on 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That number is ***** I have tried that. It's for Google work and nothing about plus or business. You can't help with setting that might not be right? This is a Google my business page. Customers should be able to leave reviews, correct? When I click help on my google plus business page and request a call or email, it just says they will contact me in a few minutes, but they never do.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If you are using Google free services, there is very limited support from Google for those.

What is the URL of the website?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I add this to it and still doesn't generate a review box. Does it for you?
https://plus.google.com/+Doksyn/about?review=1
Is something wrong on the page?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
website is www.doksyn.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still haven't resolved the issue. What did too find when you looked at my plus page. What's the reason review box won't come up?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I have tried several browsers and examined the source code and everything appears ok - I cannot see any problem that would cause this to happen, so the only thing I can think of is a problem at Google's end.