Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

When I publish changed pages to my web the text changes size

Customer Question

When I publish changed pages to my web the text changes size and throws all out of position.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

What method are you using to publish the website?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete.My websites have all been created using FrontPage, but bilbottenart.co.uk is the only one to be affected by this problem which is the same for all pages on this web site. The web site has been around for several years and has only recently been affected. I cannot find answers to this problem anywhere
so are hoping you can help.. i have been making sure that the web browser cache is empty before I upload pages but it makes no difference - the text changes size and in some cases goes from normal to bold.Bill.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
far I have tried changing fonts, changing font size, creating a new page and deleting formatting without success.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried opening a new web but with the same results.
Can I assume there is not an answer to my problem as I have not heard from you for a while?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried reinstalling FrontPage without results.Am I shouting into a vacuum here? Is there anyone there?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, Bill. I was not notified of your replies.

What is the URL of the website?

Does the same problem occur in all browsers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete.The end of my last message was the frustration from having spent 2 weeks trying to solve this problem without result.
the URL is: billbottenart.co.uk and the problem is repeated on other browsers.Bill.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My last message to you was 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From the lack of response from you I am to assume that you do not have a solution to my problem.