Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in computer programming.
30970729

You helped me out with a quick excel worksheet column last

Customer Question

Hi Michael, You helped me out with a quick excel worksheet column last month. This one should be fairly simple. Attached is the worksheet- All that is needed is the Month of August to be added to first tab graphs-- the data is already entered. And Clean
up the list on the 2nd Tab-- the list where the data is entered the colors are not coordinating correctly. It starts out in order and somewhere it gets messy. It's pretty simple once you open the file and see. Thank you! Sara
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is open for any individual to help. Thanks!
Sara
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sara,

I understand that you have been waiting for your preferred expert but he hasn't responded in a few hours. I wanted to offer my services in case you would like help more quickly. Of course, you are more than welcome to wait for your preferred expert it's completely up to you if that's the case, just let me know and I will opt out of the question and try to locate the preferred expert.

Pete.