Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Experience:  Programmer & Coder
13568747

Where can I find a nice ecommerce mailchimp template that

Customer Question

Where can I find a nice ecommerce mailchimp template that allows clicking a product image in the email and direct to the product details page directly? See attached image for an example.

Is there some integration with the ecommerce software to pull products automatically? Or these products are manually put in and it is static? Thanks,

Category: Programming
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if you want to have the product image be linked, with an A HREF link tag around the image, in HTML code, to a product web page for that one product. Is that what you seek to put into your email with product images for sale?

And I take it you would want that to be done, the code for linking the image to a product sales page for the specific product, to be done automatically, and with as little effort as possible? If so, what product do you use to compose your emails, as it is now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the late response. I have been quite busy.

As mentioned in my question, I use mailchimp as the email software.I was also wondering how to build an email like that but found out there are email templates out there.

But I was also wondering if those products inside the email body were automatically pulled from the ecommerce system, or they are statically placed on the email template?

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

That depends upon how the email was 'built', or with what package and routine. And that depends upon the ecommerce system.

If that email was not one you produced yourself, who knows.

Ideally, the building of the presentation of the products was done automatically to some extent, to save labor, of course.

How to go about doing that in your case, would depend upon how simply the selection and building process would go. Would you be pulling products data images and links from a limited set (without selection, or selecting a standard group of products each time the same ones) ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I am not looking for the concept. I am looking for some real products that can do what I want. Do you know of any? Thanks,