Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez, Application?Database Developer
Experience:  Degree on Information Technology, strong knowledge of Programming, Networking, Mathematics. Two years service in the field.
76000333

I have a Word Press template home page of a client. I

Customer Question

I have a Word Press template for the home page of a client. I accidentally tossed a section of code. With it went whatever code that allowed the latest blog post to display correctly.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The easiest solution would be to upload a new copy of the file to your website host via FTP, if you have a backup copy available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ha. Yes it would. I did not program the site. I was actually in the process of copying the code when a slip of the key happened.
I can't get it back. The programmer is unknown. I need someone who can read PHP in a WordPress template and see what's missing. Think the problem is in the code between the Video and Blog. It's preventing the blog code from showing the recent blog entry. I designed the site but have to do updates and rarely touch the templates for this very reason. I can fix most HTML, not PHP.
Expert:  Mr. Perez replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, I

don't know PHP. I will leave the question for another expert who could help you better. Good luck!

Expert:  Mr. Perez replied 1 year ago.

however if you want I can take a look at it, perhaps I might interpret what is going on and come up with a solution.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you don't know PHP, I don't think it will work. I need someone who knows PHP and Word Press please.