ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I've been ring programmers while. I have some programmers

Customer Question

I've been hiring programmers for a while. I have some programmers I've been working for a few months. They agreed to build a project and we discussed the scope of work but they've had difficulty getting it working, as agreed. And, they asked me to increase the budget from 280 hours to 380 which I did. Now, they still are having trouble getting things done and are in some kind of an internal discussion as to whether they should continue working on the project, charge me more and what should be done about future work on the project. But, while they stall to work things out, my fixed costs are piling up and risking failure of the project.
My issue, as a programmer, can you give me some options for how to handle this issue? I've done my best to keep the project within the scope of what we discussed but I don't have unlimited budgets unless I decide I like the idea of going out of business. So, what to do?
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
From a short term point of view you should try and priotorize outstanding items and get those implemented first.
From long term perspective you should try and work with team you are more comfortable with have trust on their abilities to deliver on time
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
BTW what is the technology stack. I might be able to help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think you basically answered the question. I'm not going to be able to keep to the budget and the are just going to take as long as they want and bill me whatever they want at the end. And, other programmers such as yourself would be thrilled to be able to do the same to clients.

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 1 year ago.
I know you are in lot of trouble right now. You don't need to rate my answer and pay its OK
Best wishes