Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Multi Platform Developer.
23511658

How do you get a squeeze page to function correctly in a

Customer Question

how do you get a squeeze page to function correctly in a kindle book?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael.

There is a lot to learn on this one. I have a link I can share with you about a book on that if you need it is recommended and listed below.

I will help all I can if you have just some specific information you need or specific problem you are having with yours.

Please visit this Amazon site for the book, its cheap and I know its a great one!

http://www.amazon.com/HypeFree-Report-OptimizePress-Squeeze-Optimize-ebook/dp/B00KAG8100

Its less than $3.00! My sister has one and she uses squeeze pages all the times she said it helped her in so many ways.

I will stick with you in case you need me. Please rate kindly at this time, it will not close your question or cost anything further to rate and you will then have access to me anytime simply by replying to this message;-)

Thank you.

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also let me know if this video helps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGKo6DP-Bxc

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi at this time I don't have that capability but I could call you if you like?

Thanks

Tech Mike

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can provide you with additional assistance. Setting up a squeeze page for a book involves 3 steps.

Design a book cover (using Fiverr and BoxShotKing),

signing up to an email marketing service (using AWeber)

and setting up a squeeze page (usingLeadPages).

That is the overview of the process. I can give you quite a bit more detail if you need it. Just let me know.

Fiverr

BoxShotKing

AWeber

LeadPages