ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Main blog page loads fine. However, click any link and you

Customer Question

Main blog page loads fine. However, click any link and you get a 404 error. yes, I reset permalinks already several times.
Category: Programming
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check the issue directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:

https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=639816

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. No one could fix the problem. I had to unload the entire wordpress and install a new one. Then the problem kept happening. Apparently, there was malware on the site that kept changing the .htaccess to 444. So, i had to manually update two files in wordpress to overide the issue. I found it myself on wordpress support. Please refund in full.
I am glad to hear you got it working. I will send up the refund now.